Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I love my wife

She is amazing - - - - - - - - - - - - - - She is fun

She is freaking hot - - - - - - - - - - - -She likes to just hang out

She is great with Lincoln - - - - - - - - -She is a phenomenal cook

She is Godly

She is incredibly sexy - - - - - - - - - - She is great @ getting it all clean

She can wail on the rock band drums - - - -She loves her family

She is the most beautiful thing that has been placed on this earth

She is funny - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - She is creative

She is learning to sew - - - - - - - - - - She can scrapbook with the best

She is the best friend someone could have

She is my standard of beauty - - - - - - - She is pure of heart

She is a very smooth skier - - - - - - - - She is terribly loving

She is my love - - - - - - - - - - - - - - She is my lover

- - - - - - - - - - She is mine - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -I love my wife!- - - - - - - - -

1 comment: